Lent – Click here for the Lent Liturgy 2023. Click here for the Lenten Path from the United Stockport Sponsorship Project Group.
- The first Sunday in Lent is Sunday 26th of February when we will have a special Sunday at each church in the circuit focusing on the Sponsorship Scheme.
- Join us for the Circuit Services on 5 March and 2 Aprilat Tiviot Dale at 6pm (worship band starts at 5:30pm). Along with worship, there will be food and fellowship. We would love to see you there!
- Circuit Lent course – Thursdays on Zoom from 7pm. 9 March, 16 March, 23 March, 30 March. You can find the zoom link in the calendar on the website. Just click 'Lent Course' and it will come up. If you would like to do the course, please order a copy of 'Hospitality and Sanctuary for All' by Revd Dr Inderjit Bhogal OBE in advance by letting Christine Hufton know in the Circuit Office by Monday 19th February (she will be placing a bulk order) firstname.lastname@example.org. The book costs £5 per copy, but the circuit will cover the cost and you are instead invited to make a donation to the Circuit's Community Refugee Sponsorship Fund via the Circuit website here: Refugee Sponsorship Scheme – Stockport Circuit | Give as you Live Donate
- Heaton Moor – Lent Study Group will take place after the services on 26/2. Soup and a roll will be served.
Ash Wednesday 22 Feb
- Dialstone Lane -7.00pm
- Heaton Moor – 10.00am
Maundy Thursday 6 April
- Tiviot Dale – 2-4pm – Foot washing at the community cafe with Deacon Janet, turn up at a time to suit you
- Davenport – 3.00pm
- Dialstone Lane -7.30pm
- Heaton Moor – Faith and Fajitas -6.00pm
- Woodley Methodist Church to include communion -7.30pm
Good Friday 7 April
- Davenport – 10.30am
- Town Centre – 1.30pm. Giving out Hot Cross Buns around the town centre. Meet at 1:30pm, we expect to be finished by around 3:30pm. Buns donated by Tesco. Contact Deacon Janet for more details.
- Dialstone Lane -3.00pm
- Edgeley – Tennebrae service 7.30pm
- Heaton Moor -Walk of Witness Service starting at 10.00am
- Romiley Methodist Church -10:45am
- Hazel Grove – "Good Friday Blues" – 11am. Listen to and reflect upon the great story of the events of Holy Week as we listen to some classic songs from the world of jazz and blues.
***All Sunday services can be found on the plan or on the Services page.